Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Custom Colorway

So, a friend contacted me and asked me to knit a cowl for her similar to the Big Herringbone Cowl I've knitted for myself.  However, she wanted a silvery off-white, antique color; so I searched for inspiration, and I don't know why this spoke to me....maybe just wanting an afternoon drink!!...but fell in love with the color of Brandy Milk Punch, a hugely popular and might I say POTENT drink in New Orleans.


Wow!!  It's absolutely gorgeous!! I'm in love...(sigh).  It just might become a repeatable colorway...what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous color -- I would say it should be a keeper! It is very hard to find anything like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aimerai commander des échevaux de cette coulurs comment faire ?????

    ReplyDelete